David Hosmer, Ed.M, CPLP
David Hosmer helps individuals and organizations globally to achieve their potential. His experience spans over 20 years in varied industries as a career and executive coach; organization development practitioner; and leader in talent development.
He has proven expertise in OD consulting, executive coaching, career services (exploration, advisory, planning, resume writing, and interview preparation); plus program design and facilitation in varying scopes. David has extensive experience developing and delivering practical workshops in diversity and unconscious bias, management and leadership topics, such as creating individual development plans with employees, strategic thinking, team building, coaching employees, and more.
For 15 years David has also served in director, manager and senior roles renowned domestic and global organizations, including: MIT, Charles River Laboratories, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Wyeth (Pfizer), Boston Edison (Eversource), Private Healthcare Systems, Fleet Boston (Bank of America), Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
David has earned a Master of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Boston University, Two-year graduate certificate in Personal and Professional Coaching, Cambridge College, Facilitating Career Development Training National Career Development Association, Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP), Association for Talent Development, Credentialed Career Manager Designation (CCM), Career Thought Leaders Consortium, Diversity & Inclusion Awareness, Facilitator Certification, Korn Ferry, Unconscious Bias, Facilitator Certification, Employment Learning Innovations, Developing Frontline Leaders, Facilitator Certification Intelechy, Inc., Leader-to-Leader, MIT (internal), and Art and Practice of Leadership Development, Harvard Kennedy School.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Association for Talent Development, National Member
- Career Thought Leaders Consortium, Lifetime Associate
- The National Career Development Association, Member
- NECINA, honorary member
- Keynote, Northeast Chinese Information and Networking Association (NECINA) Managing Your Career (2017), Creating a Strategic Career Plan (2018)
- Guest speaker, Zhejiang University Alumni Association, Managing Your Career (2017)
- Guest Speaker, ATD webinars, Managing Employee Development; Managing Employee Career Discussions, Managing Organizational Change